Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone use washi tape?

I finally treated 'myself' to some washi tape. It has been a great hit with DD, 7. Over the Easter hols she has done tons of simple projects. Does anyone else use it?

Mar 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Never heard of it but just googled and like what I see, I may too be washi taping soon!!!

3. Likes Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have got some but so far have only used it to wrap round an Evian water bottle so I can tell which one's mine (we reuse them and my own children have got a habit of pinching mine!)

It's on my to-do list to look on Pintest to see what else I can do with it. What sort of things has your daughter done Maza?

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I have got some but so far have only used it to wrap round an Evian water bottle so I can tell which one's mine (we reuse them and my own children have got a habit of pinching mine!)

It's on my to-do list to look on Pintest to see what else I can do with it. What sort of things has your daughter done Maza?
    Well she made washi paperclip bookmarks that we saw on pinterest, decorated some pegs, used various colours to make 'frames' on A3 paper and drew famous paintings inside so that it looked like an art gallery (really interesting as you recognise some famous paintings instantly, but when you come to draw them yourself you think, now what colour vase are the sunflowers in? etc), she used it to create 3D rooms on paper, she cut trees, flowers and animals out of card and covered them in different coloured tape to make 'Rainbow Land' - spent hours on this one and it looked really effective, covered plastic pots to make pencil pots, decorated boring notepad covers...It's a similar concept to decopatching really.

I just bought the plain rainbow coloured ones (10 in a pack) from Amazon and she loves them. Personally I would have preferred some of the lovely patterned ones. They do seem good value though, we have tons left.

6. Likes Mouse liked this post
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Maza, I also will be purchasing some.

8. Likes Maza liked this post