Name on Placemat
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Name on Placemat

Hi, Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am looking to design a placemat for my mindee's. With the younger one's who can colour but not yet write, can anyone give me a link to a resource/website where I can print of letters of the alphabet to colour in. They can then stick them on one sheet of card ready to laminate. Thanks in advance

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Have a look at sparklebox.co.uk they have loads of resources free, I have printed lots of signs, labels, out and about topic sheets etc.

Worth a look even if they don't have what you've got in mind (which is a great idea by the way might pinch that one if you don't mind) you will find lots of other stuff to keep the children happy and intrigued.

There are other sites but can't think off the top of my head, I will post them when I remember. I have a large box full of stuff I have printed off them and all for FREE which is the best part well apart from the printing costs but you get my drift.

Good luck with your search.

Just remembered ******.co.uk is another good one.

Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry don't know why that one is starred out but someone will probably explain the reason for it.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I just find pictures on colouring pages or play with the font ( I can turn it into outlines etc ) on the computer and then print out an individual sheet for each child which we colour and then laminate, or I get them to draw their own picture.

04/4/11
    Post Thanks / Like

Cut out big letters from magazines and mix and match different font and styles?

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I just wrote mindees names in big clear font on coloured paper and laminated them - they enjoy writing over their names with dry wipe markers and rolling out play dough to fit over them too. I also wrote numbers 1 - 10 for them to trace over.

7. Likes loocyloo, Dragonfly liked this post