What are your plans this week?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What are your plans this week?

I am a little stuck for what to do this week so thought I would be really nosy and find out what you are all up to.

Today I am off to MIL's house, I have 3 LO's 2yrs 3yrs & 3yrs and she has 2 - 2yrs & 3yrs
    Tomorrow I only have 1 (but is at playgroup in the morning and sleep in the afternoon)
    Wednesday I will have 3 LO's 18mths 2yrs & 3yrs
    Thursday just 2 LO's 2yrs and 3yrs
    Friday I only have 1 but at playgroup all day!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We're making the most of the dry weather and playing outside as much as we can as I feel we've been cooped up for months! We did playgroup this morning (2 two year olds) and now it is nap/quiet time. When I get DD from school we might go to a little grassy area near us (enclosed) with bubbles, balls etc as quite a few children congregate there.

Tomorrow we don't have any playgroups on but I'm going through a 'lonely' phase so Ill have to seek adult company somewhere! Wednesday I only have one and we have a sweet little playgroup on that day. Thursday and Friday I'm not working and so will hopefully do playdates on those days. x

Post Thanks / Like

Busy settling new baby in this week so will go with the flow each day. Tomorrow and wed I have four as the one who is leaving hasn't left yet so dh taking the days off to help me,
    So prob won't do usual playgroups Til Thursday

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Continuing on from Spring we are entering our growing theme, using Titch by Pat Hutchins as stimulus along with all the seeds we planted that are now nicely growing. Flower pot farm is coming along nicely.
    We have new guttering and water works on a trellis to explore and a new bug hotel to collect for, so hopefully outdoors mostly. Thankyou DH for making these! No LO's today so setting up a very portable 'garden centre' so that I can quickly put it out if the weather is good. I saw a lovely miniature Waitrose trolley in John Lewis this morning which I am dreaming about - but £18.00 is a bit too much to pay! Then I am off to our nature reserve ( next door) to explore how I can set up a simple orienteering game in advance without fear of public demolishing it!
    DH is asking if I get paid for all this planning for just 3 days a week! He says it with a smile though as he is used to my constant mind on the job nature.
    Big family meet this weekend, in my home so all gets hidden again on Friday!