Question Ideas for World Kindness Day and Children's Day in India

Anyone have any nice ideas for these upcoming events next week? TIA

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you are acknowledging this day then it has to start from you...showing an extra special kindness that day : ideas here:

Kindness Ideas | Random Acts of Kindness

Last year My son found an envelope on the seat he went to sit on, on his commute with £10 in and a message hoping he has a nice day and to treat himself!!!

The gesture cheered him on a day of potential gloom ...so when he got paid ...he did the same.

He said he felt just as good, if not better, on the day he gave than the day he received.

3. Likes itsybitsyteeny, wellybelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FloraDora View Post
    If you are acknowledging this day then it has to start from you...showing an extra special kindness that day : ideas here: Kindness Ideas | Random Acts of Kindness Last year My son found an envelope on the seat he went to sit on, on his commute with £10 in and a message hoping he has a nice day and to treat himself!!! The gesture cheered him on a day of potential gloom ...so when he got paid ...he did the same. He said he felt just as good, if not better, on the day he gave than the day he received.
    That's incredible, never heard of such lovely acts! Sad, cynical world I live in haha x

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Smile

Smilebombs: The Free Help Guy's latest campaign to make your day better - UK - News - The Independent

Just read this, might be an idea you could use - but change to a picture.......hide them around the house?? Pop them in a bag that goes home....?

The idea of making someone smile just for a minute appeals to me, in this world of never ending busy stressful lives.....I am definately going to think of how I could smilebomb this weekend.