Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Activity ideas for Summer Theme

Hi,

I have just started a Summer theme for the children in my care, it might be too early I know but we have been doing Easter and Spring for ages so fancied a change we are also doing mini beasts.

I am just after some activity ideas for 9mth old and 16mth old boys. I know there is not much I can teach them but just after some ideas for making things.

Thanks

melco

Post Thanks / Like

We're still in spring until the end of next week then we move on to "let's cook", then mini beasts and summer. For mini beasts I plan on getting them all a magnifying glass each and a laminated sheet with bugs on, taking on various different bug hunts locally and to the woods. Maybe also create an area in the garden to attract some bugs!