the quickest chocolate cake in the world: all done in less than 15 mins
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    june 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: the quickest chocolate cake in the world: all done in less than 15 mins

does it need eating straight away or will it keep? Thats if any is left over

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: the quickest chocolate cake in the world: all done in less than 15 mins

MIne wasn't very nice. I tipped it out of the bowl and you could see big craters on the surface. It felt a little undercooked, I'd given it 7mins. I gave it another 30 secs tipped up on the plate. It was quite tough although couldn't have been bad as DS asked if there was any more!

May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

I had mine in the microwave uncovere an it was fine...it actually tasted very good.

shame you didnt like yours..!
    Nicole xx

nov 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding!
    Post Thanks / Like

have copied this!! thank you will def it a try, i only use my microwave for heating up milk!
    Julie

FEB09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never done a cake in the microwave before, but I think I will give this one a try.
    Sandy
    xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Just done this with the kids. Its didnt rise very much and looks a bit craterish on the bottom too. Doubt it'll stop them wolfing it down though

FEB09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Yummy - I finally got around to doing this cake and it was delicious, reminded me of a choc fudge cake as it didn't rise much and looked very fudgy. I only have 2 slices left so I have put the plate out of reach and will try to save them for a cup of tea.
    Thanks for the recipe - going to try syrup next (if any left over from pancake day tomorrow)
    Sandy
    xx

Apr 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Made the cake today and it was lovely - thanks for the recipe, the kids want to make it again tomorrow!
    I'm not paranoid - the world IS out to get me!

jan 89
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks just made this lovely cake wow choccy cake ready to eat in 10mins yummy no good for diet tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12