Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    dec 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to win as only been minding for 4 months and i am at the point where you think what else can i get. Ofsted will soon be looming and i need more resources but we are only just getting on track financially with my bit of income. Puttin in all the hours i can for paperwork and training and still being mummy to my energetic 1 yr old(currently climbing up me) and 6yr old. It would help so much. Plus with nursery nurse back ground im a sucker for new things and sensory balls (*squeal*) too exciting!

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to win this for the children. Both to provide them with some new and exciting things and also hopefully some bits and pieces which can help me improve my own practise.

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Richard, I would dearly love to win that prize for my mindees as I could find a use for everything!

Mindee A loves animals but especially pigs so she would love making the pig mask and using the prop set. She is very into reading and forming letters so the wooden letters would really appeal to her!

Mindee B always paints his hands when we do a painting task so would appreciate the palm printers and printing pad! He is also into his animals so the animal cutters and animal reward stickers would be well received!

Mindee C loves sensory objects and I noticed today she has just started being able to throw a ball successfully so would love the sensory balls and sensory bean bags!

Mindee D also loves sensory objects so would also appreciate the sensory bean bags and balls.

I feel I lack multicultural craft materials so I would set up an activity with the paper faces.

The buttons could be used for eyes in a craft activity or as a counting game. The possibilities are endless!

I would also give out my reward stickers (but may not last very long as all of my children are brilliant!)

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

I would like to win this prize as I have been a childminder for 11 years now and it would be great to make sure I have up to date information and some new toys for my free funded 2 year olds. Thank you

09/2012
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would really love to win this asmy mindees would love exploring these new resources andit would be a
    fantastic treat for my fantastic kiddies plys i never win anything, always entering competitions and give aways and never successful so it would make me sooooooo happpy xx

June86
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would really like to win these varied resources, they would be loved and well used by the children (and me) I mind.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to win as I have only been minding for a few months and have limited resources, and limited funds to buy new ones

Jul 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh so many ideas I've nothing original beyond I've coveted those bean bags and sensory balls for a while now. I'd share the rest out with the above posters x

June86
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a brilliant set mindees would love me to win this set and l would love to win it for them.

Oct 02
    Post Thanks / Like

This would be a great asset to my childminding practice as all my mindees love doing these type of activities. If I won this prize then they would be able to do more exciting things to whilst in my care.

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

What a lovely prize...

you are the best...this site is amazing ... And that colour really suits you

I would love to win this as I never win anything....sobs....

And of course, because my mindies would have a lovely time exploring the resources!

Thanks

June 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I'd love to win this as I'm pretty new to childminding and have limited resources, mindee's would LOVE it too!!!

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Jan2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I always find different coloured paper difficult to find, as primary and bright colours seem to be the norm in the shops, and I noticed you have multicultural coloured paper in the prize. Also I'm always keen to build on my story book bag and the 3 little piggies would be a great addidtion to engage the little ones with your masks.
    I'm very impressed with how well thought out your Childminders pack is, well done!

Feb 200
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to win this, I'm not new to minding, I've been doing it 10 years but thanks to this site I have spent the last 2 years trying to get my service up to scratch rather than just trying to do what I needed to do to get through an inspection. I now childmind to the best of my ability to do the best for the children and families I care for. All I can say is thank you to everyone on here for all information, debates and chat, I may not always contribute but I'm trying to realise that maybe I have something useful to say......sometimes!
    Anyway, it's my resources that need an overhaul now so this prize would give me a great start

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to win, I never win anything

Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good - YAY!
    Post Thanks / Like

The Pack looks hugely inspirational! Each of the items included seems to have made me think of something I could do (should do?!) to improve the quality of the care I give the children. A sticker to remind me to praise, praise, praise the children, the three little pigs to start another story sack, encourge the schoolies imagination, the cutters to get out the playdough again - need I say more?!

I was not aware of the Childminding Shop either, so would love to win the pack and have examples of the sorts of things available!

Fingers crossed...

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to win this because I would love to use all the resources myself as part of the reason I became a childminder was to play but if you insist I will share with the LO's

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to win this as I have just started minding this month and need all the help I can x

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to win this as we don't follow eyfs here in Ireland but I think it would really improve my provision if I incorporated some of it, and this would be a great place to start!!

aug 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good in june
    Post Thanks / Like

Default prize

I would love to win this as I have been minding for 23 years and could do with some new ideas to inspire me.I would also take it to the toddler and baby group that I run once a week.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast