Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default christmas card with 2 year old

have just made a christmas card with a 2 year old. he has made a picture with ink and stampers. mix of snowman present, christmas tree and merry christmas sign. have helped him to get ink on stampers he has put them onto page. also made some paper chains and stuck a penguin on a card for nanna. am i covering all 6 areas of learning or am i missing some. my brains still in sleep mode. have boxes floating in my mind from packing as moving tomorrow evening after work. thought i would try and get some christmas activities done now so i dont forget.

Penny1959 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by debbie View Post
    have just made a christmas card with a 2 year old. he has made a picture with ink and stampers. mix of snowman present, christmas tree and merry christmas sign. have helped him to get ink on stampers he has put them onto page. also made some paper chains and stuck a penguin on a card for nanna. am i covering all 6 areas of learning or am i missing some. my brains still in sleep mode. have boxes floating in my mind from packing as moving tomorrow evening after work. thought i would try and get some christmas activities done now so i dont forget.
    You will have covered a lot - some will depend on the conversations you had - such as where penguins live / if like it hot or cold and so on.

And if you didn't cover all 6 areas - so what.? Sounds like mindee had great fun.

Penny

Registered Childminder since
    july 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

they did, i did talk to him about the penguins and named all the characters on the printing side. but very one sided as he doesn't talk yet. has 2 older siblings that do it all for him. thanks for your help though its reassured me.