New section for agencies?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Simona Guest

Default New section for agencies?

Just spotted this...not sure what we can input here as we know 'nothing' about agencies, how many CMs are trialling and what their experience of the trials is?

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I spotted it yesterday but noticed it was empty and thought it hadn't been activated but looks like it's up and running

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post
    Just spotted this...not sure what we can input here as we know 'nothing' about agencies, how many CMs are trialling and what their experience of the trials is?
    Well the forum is here for all childminders whether they want to be independent or part of a agency.

Maybe member will post now there is a area for them
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe...although i don't know of a single established CM who is planning to join an agency so it is likely to be newly registered ones that are going to be tempted!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

Simona Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FussyElmo View Post
    Well the forum is here for all childminders whether they want to be independent or part of a agency.

Maybe member will post now there is a area for them
    I have no doubt the forum can be for agency cms as well...that is why I said 'maybe' they will post here...but judging from the tweets exchanged with one trialling agency today I doubt that will happen soon?

In the meantime there is really nothing we can chat about until we have an open dialogue with those who wish to join an agency.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

There are a number of posts about agencies in 'independent childminding chat' that I will be moving into here today.

The forum has to support everyone and allow space for everyone to input their thoughts... we have said a number of times that we are committed to supporting all our members.

The independent childminding section seems somehow inappropriate for agency discussions so admin decided to provide agency childminders a space...

And somewhere to put anything at all about agencies such as the new consultation!

8. Likes FussyElmo, Richard liked this post