Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: google places

Registered Childminder since
    Sep 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default google places

Dont know how, but I am now coming up when you type Rochford CHildminders into google. so excited i just had to share it, its been puzzling me for months!
    ps might be (for those interested) that i just put an update on the account???

Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

That's fantastic - congratulations. This is quite useful for me as I'm just building my website and was reading about search engine optimisation but you seem to have achieved this without even trying!

Oct 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I put myself on just about every high level website I could think of (about.me, google, facebook, etc.), with a link to my website, and I'm now (about four months later) on the top of google when you enter Exeter childminders (after childcare.co.uk and Devon FIS).

It takes quite a while for search engines to fully catalogue a web page. Congrats on being good at advertising yourself!