Are you looking for or Need a Childminder in East London?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Are you looking for or Need a Childminder in East London?

Whether you require full time, part time or odd time childcare, I can offer our childcare service at any time or any day of the week, 24 hours and 365 days of the year. I also offer home, school, and club drop-off and pick-up service. I am very flexible and can offer very early morning care, very late evening care or even overnight care.

I work along with my husband together as professional childminders for the last 4 years. Being parents our self to three children who are now all grown up and independent, we not only have the professional qualification and training but also the parents understanding and instinct to care for your child. We love children and welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service.

Learning Fountain
    11 Beaconsfield Road
    Canning Town
    London E16 4HS
    Telephone: 020 7511 1581
    Website: <removed by admin. No back link to the forum found. Rules can be found here Please read before adding your website or blog link anywhere on the forum >
    Email: info@learningfountain.co.uk
    Last edited by Rick; 04-07-2013 at 11:41 AM.