Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminder in Oldbury B68

About Me
    My name is Jenny SanTino, I am a registered childminder and have four years professional childminding experience and 15 years experience as a working Mom myself so understand how important it is that you feel comfortable and confident with any childcare setting. My services offer a home from home, caring environment where children are able to develop and learn effectively.

I have great working relationships with the parents of the children in my care and we work together on developing skills such as self confidence, speech, social interaction, play, academics, toilet training and appropriate behaviour.

I follow the guidance of the EYFS and make regular written observations on the children in my care in order to play activities to support their individual development and needs.

My children who are now 15 and 11 and they also have great relationships with the children in my care.

I offer a loving environment for children who learn naturally through interactive play, we have so much fun on a daily basis and offer an extended family to the little ones I take care of.

Education is important to me and I have always taught my children naturally and at their own pace with support and believe that a warm loving upbringing goes hand in hand with a good learning ethic.

I am flexible for my parents and always try to make myself available for any emergency care requirements. Please feel free to get in touch, I always welcome visits so that parents can assess my setting and see me at work for themselves.

I offer settling in sessions free of charge so that we can get to know one another.

My Experience
    Four years experience as a registered childminder and fifteen years as a loving parent. I have worked with a special needs child for the full four years that I have been childminding so have SEN training. I am also experienced in healthy food and eating as I was a chef before becoming a childminder.

My Qualifications
    I have a NVQ level 3 in childcare and a HND in catering.

I have safeguarding, Special educational needs, Health and safety, equal opportunities, diversity and behaviour training.

I am fully trained in Paediatric first aid and hold a current food hygiene certificate.

I am also a member of the local childminding network which offer many opportunities to train and also supply a brilliant support system for both me and the parents of the little ones I care for.

My Availability
    I am available from 7:30am to 6:30pm from Monday to Friday. I do school pick ups & drops offs to Causeway Green Primary School in Oldbury.

My Fees
    £3.50 per hour

£25 per day up to 8 hours

£30 over 8 hours

£6 per school pick up/drop off

Free call out service for any sick children in my care who need picking up from school.

Sibling discount available on request.

Full time discount available on request.

Contact me via the forum for more information.

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Childminding

Hi Jenny
    I am looking into getting childcare for my son late january to early february, whilst i am at college and possibly a few hours on another day. He will be a year old on 24th january. Would it be ok if i had your e-mail address so i can talk to you some more about it?
    Thankyou

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Jenny,

I am looking for childminding my 9 months old baby just for one day, next Monday. If you are available this day, please contact me via the forum.

Thanks a lot! Zuza