Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default OfSTED Big Conversation feedback from Worcester

I attended the Worcester meeting and my feedback is on the attached document. I have also added more information as I usually email the local minders in my area to keep them up to date.

OfstedBigConversation feedback from Worcester.pdf

Nina

June 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for that - it made very interesting reading.
    Celest

may 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ninagee for posting this, sorry I didn't get time to chat to you, it was a very emotionally charged event but brilliantly hosted to keep us on task. I didn't post feedback as I know that links to the person who arranged and chaired this meeting are not allowed here
    It was evident from our meeting that we are joined together in our views and are demanding, professionally of course, that Ofsted engage with the whole Early Years sector before any more damage is done.

Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing xx
    Kelly xx

Simona Guest

Yes Thanks for sharing the feedback...
    we now have a few posts on #OBC meetings...I hope it will be possible to put them all under one thread so we can continue the discussion and share what we hear and think

The original thread in ICms Chat under #OBC so I hope we can have all the discussions in one place.

We are now awaiting for the organizers to collate all the feedback and send to June O'Sullivan who will then put them on the #OBC website.

Reading from other people it looks ALL the meetings were well on target...as June said we needed to stay focus on the subject: what are the solutions?

it appears we share many of the concerns regardless of locality and regardless of where we work, we have been very 'vocal' in raising our concerns

Incidentally ...talking about being 'VOCAL' I had a message from a friend this morning who works in the south and far away from me telling me I was referred to as 'vocal' on Facebook...really?
    me Vocal? of course I am ....as are the thousands who have been talking about Ofsted and turned it into a 'Big Conversation'

well done everyone for being vocal!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the feedback Nina - it does make very interesting reading

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

OCT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you for sharing x

June 01
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

There is some really interesting & relevant stuff in this report particularly at the end with that extra info re inspectors etc...everyone should read!