Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in London on friday 5 July but not until evening for robbie concert but unfortunately have to be back down in Somerset for a lunch time party - so can do a very early demonstration - breakfast anyone?

How about if try to make it a county protest and people demonstrate outside their own or nearest county hall? Somerset County Hall is 40 miles from me in Taunton - but Wiltshire's is just 7 miles away. Or I could join Rick in Bath only 13 miles away!

Simona Guest

I have just emailed Sharon Hodgson's researcher with following questions

1.when MPs break up
    2.would the Shadow Minister endorse cms' walk/stand and indeed walk with us from Trafalgar Sq to Downing Street if we are able to present the petition to Cameron?
    3.would Miliband endorse our action...anyone else you can think of?
    4.need to have some press coverage if petition is presented ...awaiting to hear from Sarah or Richard on this

As soon as I get a reply (he is usually pretty good at getting back) I will share with you

What do you think is best time to meet in Trafalgar Square? 11am? earlier or later???

Do you think we need a separate and dedicated post for this action as many may not look under the original here which is Govt e-petition?
    if so can our posts be moved so cms pick up the thread and gist on our action?

Thank you all

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We can't move posts out of threads - but of course you can start a new thread when you have a date / plan

4. Likes The Juggler liked this post
    Simona Guest

Welcome back Sarah
    Yes we may need a new thread but lets wait until we need to as we want all forum cms aware, contributing and part of it

Does that sound fair??

6. Likes sarah707 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd obviously be very happy to support this and will do anything that I can to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Simona View Post
    I have just emailed Sharon Hodgson's researcher with following questions

1.when MPs break up
    2.would the Shadow Minister endorse cms' walk/stand and indeed walk with us from Trafalgar Sq to Downing Street if we are able to present the petition to Cameron?
    3.would Miliband endorse our action...anyone else you can think of?
    4.need to have some press coverage if petition is presented ...awaiting to hear from Sarah or Richard on this

As soon as I get a reply (he is usually pretty good at getting back) I will share with you

What do you think is best time to meet in Trafalgar Square? 11am? earlier or later???

Do you think we need a separate and dedicated post for this action as many may not look under the original here which is Govt e-petition?
    if so can our posts be moved so cms pick up the thread and gist on our action?

Thank you all
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

Simona Guest

Thank you Richard for your quick reply and for your support

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

welcome back Sarah.