Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: accounts stress

Registered Childminder since
    21Dec11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default accounts stress

Someone very kindly created a spreadsheet for our accounts which is fab and worked well last year. I'm inputting for this year but for some reason after August it's not calculating everything together and I don't know why? Have I hit a wring button? Towards the end of inputting it was making my grid go white after inserting the amount. Can anybody help me at all please???? 😓

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Gosh you are far more up to date than me - I have only just finished last years - that reminds me I must fill in tax return and get in post!

Do you mean that it won't add up September etc receipts as a total for Sept, Oct, Nov etc or is it not adding the total for the month onto the total for the year on the 2014-2015 Summary for year page (2nd tab from left)?

21Dec11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi hector house. I've inputted my receipt for Sept and when I scroll down to the bottom of sept page the total shows as 0 and it's the same for a few other months too!

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure what has happened - i've just entered some fictional figures for sept and I have a total at bottom of Sept page and it has input it into the summary page for year.

Could you go to the original post where you downloaded it from and try to contact the person who kindly added it - it sounds like you have somehow deleted the formulas that add it up - I don't know how as they should be locked so you can't do that. I know how to create formulas that add up but not sure they will work on this sheet as everything in purple can't be tampered with. I would try to e-mail you my copy of the months that aren't cooperating but not sure how you would include them so they add back to the summary page! How annoying for you as I said I have only played around with mine, nothing to say mine won't work properly when I come to use it.