Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    may10
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry getting anoyed now (tax return)

I donr my personal tax return before christmas and sent it off

The problem i have is from May 2010 untill the end of April 2011 I was a part of a childminding business (from my house with another childminder)

When we decided not to do it together anymore and went our seprate ways (not on ver good terms) most of the kids went with her including the parent who was doing our business tax teturn

We paid her £50 to do this and gave her all the recipts and stuff she needed - we had been keeping a ingoing and outgoing book as well as the recipts in date and month order so all she needed to do was go through it, make sure everything added up and fill in the form

We gave her all of this information in may 2011 - and i assumed she would be doing it sooner rather then later but as i wouldnt be seeing her i just left it up to the other childminder to sort out

Now i got a meail of her last week asking for the business UTR number which I had as ive already done my return - so i gave her it

Today i wake up to a email saying shes sent of for the activation pin for doing your teturn online - im getting more and more anoyed as that will take up to 5 days to come

Im worried now that im going have to pay a fine for not doing it on time when she has had the info to do it since May last year and hasent botherd to do it until now

I havent emailed her back yet any ideas on what to say to her

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Adele

Don't worry too much hopefully she will do it before the deadline.

I will just move your post into the tax section as you will get more replies there.
    Pauline x

may10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
    Hi Adele

Don't worry too much hopefully she will do it before the deadline.

I will just move your post into the tax section as you will get more replies there.
    thanks hun