Help for 2014-2015 spreadsheet please!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    SEPT 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Help for 2014-2015 spreadsheet please!!

I downloaded the Account 2014-2015 spreadsheet from off of here. I have been filling it in and I have to say it greats. Thank you to the person who created it.
    I am having a problem with filling in the hours worked sections tho. When I put 07.30 as a start time it changes it to 7.12. the if I put 18.00 for finish time it changes it to 00.00 and says I' ve worked something like 230hrs for that day..
    Im no good with spreadsheets at the best of times.....so can someone please give me some advice. Thanks

sept 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, im sorry im no help but wondered where is the spreadsheet please?

Thanks

feb 02
    Post Thanks / Like

Default not sure if this will help u Kerry30,but u could try!

I am hopeless when it comes to I.t, but do have a monthly spread sheet that somebody helped set up for me. I have to put on the hours in decimal format. E.g, for it to tally all my hours and calculate my total fees. I just put in the start time and finish time but if it was 7.30 am to 5.15 pm I have to fill it in as 07.50 to 17.25 or 3.30 to 6.45 would be put in as 15.50 to 18.75. I clock in and out to the nearest quarter of the hour so it stays simple and also works well when parents turn up late. If mum is supposed to pick up at 6pm but doesn't arrive until 6.10 then I put in 18.25. Never had a complaint from parent and I don't feel like I'm being taken for granted as I'm paid for every minute. (I do go through this at induction meeting).

Sept 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

You have to use the Colon sign : not a full stop and then it works and always 2 figures before and after it
    Last edited by cathtee; 01-01-2016 at 04:30 PM.
    Cath

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly Baby View Post
    Hi, im sorry im no help but wondered where is the spreadsheet please?

Thanks
    It's here kindly shared by Happytoddlers This is the thread the other link is direct to the spreadsheet

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fo...k-updated.html

Childminding Accounts Worksheet Download - Home