Blog Comments

Thanks for the tips, very useful
    Hi there I'd love any advice on new childminder useful info any help advice great fully recieved xx
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip
    Don't stop blogging, I enjoy reading
    Thank you Tulip. I'm pleased you like it! It was meant to be an informative blog for my eyt, but feel like its going off track a bit. If nothing else it is good therapy after a hard week!!
    Don't stop blogging, I enjoy reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble Beez
    I read your last blog entry with interest as I would love to go on to do my EYT or EYP...
    Pinterest is addictive...but full of soooo many great ideas
    Good luck for this weeks placement and try to relax at some point too!!

Thank you, it is a lot of work. But you can use the work you do in your everyday practice and draw on your last three years work in early years. So it is just a matter of sorting it all. Am bogged now, but really hoping it will be worth it. Just back from second placement day and loved it. Will def try and relax, but so hard with everything else that i need to keep up with. Thanks for your comment and please keep reading. Karen
    I read your last blog entry with interest as I would love to go on to do my EYT or EYP...
    Pinterest is addictive...but full of soooo many great ideas
    Good luck for this weeks placement and try to relax at some point too!!
    Please do feel free to comment and add what you would like to be discussed

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links
Advertisements

You can also find us on:

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of Childcare.co.uk