PDA

View Full Version : Consent/permission forms

stargazer1
10-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Me again!!

Just wondering if anyone could help me out. In my Welcome Pack I have included all of my policies and procedures (I know I don't have to, I would just prefer to know that the parents have a copy of them all should any problems every arise. They can never deny reading them if I have sent them hope with a copy). I am trying to do a general permission form that allows me to take the children out, change them as necessary, put sun cream on as necessary, drive them in the car, take photographs for my own childminding purposes etc. Does anyone have a copy of one I could have a look at? I was planning on putting it on one sheet and then doing subsections for them to sign for each bit but I dont want to miss anything.

Thanks in advance lovely people xxx

2kidsunder5
10-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Not sure how to attach, if someone can tell me I will share mine x

BucksCM
Me again!!

Just wondering if anyone could help me out. In my Welcome Pack I have included all of my policies and procedures (I know I don't have to, I would just prefer to know that the parents have a copy of them all should any problems every arise. They can never deny reading them if I have sent them hope with a copy). I am trying to do a general permission form that allows me to take the children out, change them as necessary, put sun cream on as necessary, drive them in the car, take photographs for my own childminding purposes etc. Does anyone have a copy of one I could have a look at? I was planning on putting it on one sheet and then doing subsections for them to sign for each bit but I dont want to miss anything.

I've attached what I use:thumbsup:

2kidsunder5
Not sure how to attach, if someone can tell me I will share mine x

:clapping: never done that before :clapping:

rickysmiths
10-04-2012, 12:46 PM
This is a copy of my sheet:

stargazer1
10-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Thank you lovelies!! You are stars. I will be so glad to actually be up and running, I'm so scared at the moment Im going to miss something important! x

rickysmiths
10-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Me again!!

I have just noticed you are in Wales so some things may not be the same as they are in England. There are some lovely Welsh ladies out their I'm sure they will advise.