PDA

View Full Version : Assistant procedure

ladders
10-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi there

Despite being newly registered things have taken off and I'm considering getting an assistant. Do they just need to be crb'd? I know I need to inform ofsted, but they don't need to be registered to work with me do they?

Many thanks

Holly x

Chatterbox Childcare
10-04-2012, 01:18 PM
You need to complete an EY2 form from the Ofsted website and that will get the cRB rolling. Once approved by Ofsted, they will send you a letter, you need to get parental permission for leaving them unattended and if you want this to happen then the assistant needs to have a first aid certificate

have a look in the threads under the Assistants heading as there is loads there :D

Agape Childcare
22-05-2012, 11:23 PM
You need to complete an EY2 form from the Ofsted website and that will get the cRB rolling. Once approved by Ofsted, they will send you a letter, you need to get parental permission for leaving them unattended and if you want this to happen then the assistant needs to have a first aid certificate

have a look in the threads under the Assistants heading as there is loads there :D

Thanks that was really helpful :)

ladders
22-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Hi there

I just got alerted to this thread as I previously didn't have the email update boxmchecked! Apologies for lack of thanks and contact, I've had a sudden family bereavement to deal with which has taken all my time.

Appreciate your advice:)

Thanks x