PDA

View Full Version : ****** weather!

kellib
10-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Every day I've worked during these holidays the weather has been awful, today we have a mixture of snow, sleet and rain once again :rolleyes:

Plans to the park are off, might drag kids out for a walk just to get out the house though :laughing:

Ali56
10-04-2012, 09:23 AM
First working day of the easter hols for me and it looks as if its about to pour! We normally go out for a wellie walk in the rain because I hate being stuck in but one mindee has a sibling off sick so they have forgotton boots etc The other family of 3 got back from france at 11.30 last night! They are all exhausted, no wellies-in fact not even a jacket between them-and now the baby's gone to sleep! I feel the furthest we'll get today is the garden...maybe!! :laughing::laughing:
Have a lovely day! :D

blue bear
10-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Lovely and sunny here, t-shirt weather!

kellib
10-04-2012, 11:34 AM
We braved the weather and went to soft play in the end, was manic but worth it to get out the house! :D

peanuts
10-04-2012, 01:41 PM
torrential rain all throught the night and this morning leading on to snow. dry now but very grey looking.
couldnt believe my eyes, i have a large grassy bit out my front door that at the moment looks like giant duck ponds, the grass cutters have just turned up to cut the grass.:eek:

silvermist
10-04-2012, 01:47 PM
The sun is shining in Norfolk but the wind is cold and very strong, brilliant for getting your washing dry but i feel freezing!:(

2kidsunder5
10-04-2012, 02:08 PM
We have just been for a walk, it certainly blew the cobwebs away, cold and windy but blue skies :)

lozb81
10-04-2012, 06:42 PM
We went out to the local country park/farm - in the pouring rain which turned into sleet :laughing:. It was freezing but worth it to get out of the house for a while. I cant wait for nicer weather!!

samb
10-04-2012, 08:31 PM
It was quite warm here this am and we went to a local farm with a friend and her children. We were there 4 hours and only left as 1 mindee was being collected and I had booked a food delivery slot! As we were leaving the heavens opened so good timing! We are going to a country park tomorrow. I am determined to be more into the phrase "there's no such thing as the wrong weather just the wrong clothing"! We have wellies and waterproof clothes, changes of clothes, some waterproof trousers and all in ones for littlies. It is the moaning that I wish I didn't have! lol!

miffy
10-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Rain was forecast here but it didn't happen. Windy and cold this morning but beautiful in the sunshine this afternoon. Hope it's more of the same tomorrow.

Miffy xx

PixiePetal
10-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Has been nice today in Cornwall where we are on hols :)

can't say the same for yesterday though, it was awful - rain non stop for 24 hours at least and not just a shower either :(

sweets
10-04-2012, 09:01 PM
I really dont mind taking the littlies out in the rain as they all have waterproofs and wellies but when its cold and windy too its no fun for anyone!