PDA

View Full Version : story sack ideas please

mushpea
09-04-2012, 02:10 PM
so far we have
the hungry cattapillar
the gruffalo
the bear who swallowed a fly

am thinking of doing the 3 little pigs but can anyone give me some more ideas for books I can do this with please plus any ideas of what to put in the sacks would also be great

my lot are really in to storys at the moment so thought I would build on it.

ginag
09-04-2012, 03:08 PM
I 've done one for "Dear Zoo" that is great fun for doing all the noises etc!:)
Gina x

blue bear
09-04-2012, 03:32 PM
I've bought handas surprise with DVD, got a bag (plain) but got no further, was thinking of printing out and laminating fruit and putting in a basket, for counting, colours, size activities.

charleyfarley
09-04-2012, 04:11 PM
The Tiger Who Came To Tea

Old Mcdonald had a farm, not a story but I put it together as a sack.

Most stories could be adapted for a sack. I try to pick up finger and glove puppets cheap when I see them, infact anything I think would go in a sack :thumbsup:

Carol xx

sillysausage
09-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Dora's eggs
Jack and the beanstalk
3 billy goats gruff
Owl Babies
Brown bear Brown Bear (any of the Eric Carle books really)

various songs...eg 5 little ducks went swimming one day, 5 little speckled frogs

pillows
09-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Snow White & seven dwarfs
Three Bears
:)

rickysmiths
09-04-2012, 06:40 PM
so far we have
the hungry cattapillar
the gruffalo
the bear who swallowed a fly

am thinking of doing the 3 little pigs but can anyone give me some more ideas for books I can do this with please plus any ideas of what to put in the sacks would also be great

my lot are really in to storys at the moment so thought I would build on it.

Apart from one with the rhyme in Wibbly Pig is a favourite on this house.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...ripbooks%2C287 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/mn/search/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=childminding-21&linkCode=ur2&camp=1634&creative=19450&field-keywords=wibbly%20pig%20books&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&sprefix=Wibbl%2Cstripbooks%2C287)

I have hand and finger puppets in some of mine. Games, jigsaws.

loocyloo
09-04-2012, 07:14 PM
elmer!

we have an elmer toy, several plastic elephants, a big book of (real) elephant pitcures, elephant masks, lots of different elmer books. i printed out the words and pictures to 'one elephant went out to play, upon a spiders web on day' and that gets used for the song, plus counting. i'm always on the look out for elephant bits to go in it!

dig dig digging

books, both the story book and real life picture books with diggers, trucks and vehicles in it. toy vehicles, some of which make noises! i also made a vehicle snap game.

Pinkrose
09-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Goldilocks and the three bears is really easy to do, I have doll, 3 different size teddy bears and 3 different size bowls

AgentTink
10-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Play.com has the finger puppets of Three Little Pigs for £3.99 which may help someones story sack