PDA

View Full Version : message to all Zafira owners

sophia36
08-04-2012, 08:32 PM
I have faffed about for years tring to find a double puschair to fit in the impossibly small boot of my Zafira. I've limped along for the last couple of years with a mothercare duolite which does fit in with all the seats up but is impossible to push especially as i have 2 toddlers the same age but with a weight difference of nearly 11lbs!!

Anyway my back decided it couldn't take it anymore and a couple of months ago i bought a phil + teds sport from a friend. I've been putting it in the boot with 1 seat folded down ( a bit of a pain as i regularly need the 7 seats so have to be organised with remembering to take it in and out)

Anyway i messed up last week by organising a trip to the zoo and needed all the seats + the pushchair:eek::eek::eek: out of desperation I tried the pushchair in the boot standing up and guess what IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I need to share this news with the world :clapping::clapping::clapping: It's a tight fit and I need to remember not to force the boot shut or I may lose the back windscreen!

muffins
08-04-2012, 08:43 PM
:thumbsup:Well done:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I've been fitting my sport in mine (all seats up) for 6yrs! I still remember how clever I felt when I managed it:D

I also have a P&T e3 side by side which fits lovely in the same way, great for days out:thumbsup:

mrs robbie williams
09-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Ive got a massive side by side 3 wheel mountain buggy thing, weighs a ton, lovely to push and great for the woods, i also have a zafira and there's no way it will fit, my single 3 wheeler has to lie where the 7th seat could be, How i miss my chrysler :(

CH1957
09-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Thanks for posting that Sophia. Im just looking at buying a 7 seater car and a P&T, so its good to have other peoples opinions/experiences. :)

Mrs.L.C
18-04-2012, 04:47 PM
You can also fit the P&T classic in on its side if you take off front wheel and the top back wheel. Took me ages to figure it out and now its so simple

smurfette
18-04-2012, 05:17 PM
I have a Renault grand scenic and also put my phil and teds in folded and standing up! Clever hubby figured it out dont think I would be so quick!!!