PDA

View Full Version : Variation Guidance Please

Christi
05-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Confused question time! I need to submit a variation form (mum of minded child needs me to have elder child, 3 due to a change to her work hours as well as younger child 1).
On the form it wants to know how many I want to look after. Do I include my own children in this? Currently I'm registered for one under five (two of my own in this group) and I would like this to be two. So (told you I was confused), do I put two or four?
Thanks
Christi

miffy
05-04-2012, 10:02 PM
You want to vary the conditions of your registration to allow you to have two children in the early years age group so you put two (don't include your own children as they don't count in your numbers)

Good luck

Miffy xx

Christi
05-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Thank you! That's what I thought, but worried about messing this up!

miffy
05-04-2012, 10:12 PM
You're welcome, I'm sure you won't mess it up!

Miffy xx

The Juggler
05-04-2012, 10:13 PM
you will normally have to complete a full grid as well hon (I think it's an attachment of the variation form). This will give them a really good idea of who/how many you have,ages, hours that you are over numbers and who are your own children so once you've done this you will have answered all their questions :)

marnieb
06-04-2012, 07:18 AM
When i did mine (2 now!) i included my own children, as they count as part of the day too - eg when you're leaving the house to do school run ( only have ds at school) what you do with all mindees.