PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for your registration visit booklet

*Katrina*
05-04-2012, 07:41 PM
OMG!! :eek:

Has anybody actually filled in the entire thing before Ofsted came out??
I have purchased Sarah's e-book which has been an amazing help but it seems to be taking FOREVER. I am only on question 6 of 43.
Trying to fill this in alongside finishing off my CYPOP 5 course which needs to be completed and sent off in a couple of weeks and doing all the other bits and bobs of preparation, research etc it is driving me mad! :panic:

lisajones1980
05-04-2012, 07:46 PM
I did and yes it took a while! :( Had my visit yesterday, I'm not sure she asked any specific questions from it. But it certainly made me think back to filling it in when answering x

Good luck

deb thompson
05-04-2012, 08:58 PM
The first time I looked at it I couldn't answer any of the questions confidently, once I finished my course I could do almost all and our local development worker helped me with a couple I was struggling with. It is hard and takes an age to do!! I need to get mine out and go through it, Mrs O is coming on Wednesday, eeekk...
Good luck x

miffy
05-04-2012, 09:56 PM
OMG!! :eek:

Has anybody actually filled in the entire thing before Ofsted came out??
I have purchased Sarah's e-book which has been an amazing help but it seems to be taking FOREVER. I am only on question 6 of 43.
Trying to fill this in alongside finishing off my CYPOP 5 course which needs to be completed and sent off in a couple of weeks and doing all the other bits and bobs of preparation, research etc it is driving me mad! :panic:

Keep at it, you'll get there :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

miffy
05-04-2012, 09:57 PM
The first time I looked at it I couldn't answer any of the questions confidently, once I finished my course I could do almost all and our local development worker helped me with a couple I was struggling with. It is hard and takes an age to do!! I need to get mine out and go through it, Mrs O is coming on Wednesday, eeekk...
Good luck x

Good luck for Wednesday, hope it all goes well for you

Miffy xx