PDA

View Full Version : grrrr

jaytravis
31-05-2008, 12:42 PM
a polish lady rang me a few months ago asking for childcare every saturday i was her last hope as she would lose her job if she couldnt get anyone so i said yes she has been twice to see us the last time was nearly 2 weeks sgo then shwas going to poland for a holiday so i said come on the friday to sign contracts etc she never came i assumed she forgot he was ment to start today but hasnt turned up i really anoyed as i have spent ages putting up engish / polish signs and bits to help settle in . a phone call would have been nice or text i havent got her number as when she came last time as she was going to give it to me my little one fell and cut his clip blood every where (thats another story) and i forgot to ask
grrrr

Spangles
31-05-2008, 12:46 PM
That is so rude and after you've gone to so much trouble as well.

I really don't understand how people can treat others like that.

mrsbumbles
31-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Sorry to hear that you have been let down.

How annoying, it doesnt take much to give you a call to say they wont be needing you :angry:

It happens all the time to me :panic: And what annoys me most is the time and effort of the preparation, that has gone into it.

ajs
31-05-2008, 03:15 PM
unfortunately it is just one of those bugs we have to bear
people don't realise how hard it is to set up a contract and settle a child, then all of the paperwork that we have to do

mostly we are just expensive babysitters

chez1373
31-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Ive had this too, unfortunatley it wont be the last time it happens sorry xx

miffy
31-05-2008, 06:28 PM
That is so rude - sorry they didn't turn up when you'd gone to all that trouble.

Think about taking a non refundable deposit next time then you won't be out of pocket and you might find it focuses their attention too

miffy xx