PDA

View Full Version : Can YOU do it?

EmmaReed84
04-04-2012, 04:34 PM
So mindees have left, house is tidy, just my DS's left. They have just pestered me to get all the drawing stuff back so I did...

... Now all I am getting is "Mum can you draw me a horse" "Mum draw me a rocket" "Mum I want to draw a car, can you do it"

Tell you what kids, how about I sit and draw and you watch :laughing:

karensmart4
04-04-2012, 04:48 PM
I know what you mean, I'm rubbish at drawing I do it for mindee's then at the end of the day I think I've finished I've got to start again ....... never mind, that's what having a family is about .... I just wish that I could have 5 mins first :laughing:

EmmaReed84
04-04-2012, 04:53 PM
I know what you mean, I'm rubbish at drawing I do it for mindee's then at the end of the day I think I've finished I've got to start again ....... never mind, that's what having a family is about .... I just wish that I could have 5 mins first :laughing:

Ahh see I am a fairly good at drawing so when they ask me to draw something and I fob them off with a stick version I get "No do it properly" lol :laughing:

DH tried telling them I did stick drawings to help them learn how to draw it... it didn't work lol :rolleyes: