PDA

View Full Version : aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirlwith3
31-05-2008, 06:10 AM
Kids
Right where do I start, at the moment I could throttle 21/2 & 3yr old mindes

Right the 2 1/2yr old boy C, he keeps holding his breath & then lets it out in a rush & I mean in a rush it is so annoying, I have said so many times to him breath normally & every time I have said this he will say "ok" but I know he will keep on doing it, when it gets so bad I have to walk out & count to 10. I spoke to mum & she said his dad does it too.

Next the 3yr old girl M well she is a right madam, she will talk back, shouts very loudly, bossy, agressive when she talks to you& she put word in to my own daughter mouth or she will say something like "Isla you left your teddy at home" when Isla was quite happy without it so then starts to demand it, I have had to use time out as she has been quite mean to Isla or C, she was really nice when she first started, I know she is badly behaved for her mum as her mum has got cross with her infront of me. I should be lossing her to another childminder end of June as her mums friend is registering so that she can mind her.
I must say when M arrives the noise level increases & the pushing , no sharing, moaning you name it it will happen.

Right moan over

Shirl

littlewonders
31-05-2008, 06:36 AM
Aw Shirl :group hug:
Sorry I have no advice to give you. I hope you manage to sort everything out. I don't know I would do about either, think you have done as much as you can with both mindee's! xx

LittleAcorns
31-05-2008, 06:52 AM
shirl, Im with you on this one, I look after K who is 3 and the saying "when shes good, shes very very good, but when shes bad SHES HORRID!!!!!!!!"springs to mind

shame we dont live local we could have a cuppa and give the kids a run for their money with each other!!!!

K pushes, kicks, hits, lashes out at me when I try to remove her from hitting another child!!!

she is calming down a lot lately, at one point it was every day, I was beginning to think mum didnt believe me, each time we had an incident I would tell mum, and I usually got "ohhh K you're not normally like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HELLO!!!! it got to a point were I mentioned quite casually that we'd have to see how things go......mum acted upon it then!

Shirl just think only a month to go before the contract ends....:thumbsup:

miffy
31-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Sounds like you've got your hands full atm Shirl

Not sure what else you could be doing with either child - you are being consistent in your approach but it can be really draining especially if parents don't do the same at home.

Think Louise has the right idea - just hang in there til the contract ends

Sorry not much help

miffy xx

angeldelight
31-05-2008, 10:00 AM
I agree with the others Shirl

Good luck sounds like you need it

Angel xx

Tily Bud
31-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Oh Shirl what a nightmare ! but at least you will be finishing with her soon so there is light at the end of the tunnel :D

mrsb
31-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Oh I sympathise with you. I have a girl aged almost 8 who is a total know it all, she'll snitch on the littlest things, she'll correct me if she thinks I've said something wrong. Her younger brother has a comforter which he always puts in his bag as soon as mum has gone out the door, well the girl will remind him about it just after we have gone out so he will be moaning for it:censored:

ah it's good to have a moan every now and then:laughing:

chez1373
31-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Good luck hope you get things sorted

brillminder
31-05-2008, 07:11 PM
make a secret count down chart till when she leaves will give you a lift ticking off each day you have done :) lol