PDA

View Full Version : Plans for this week?

kellib
01-04-2012, 07:43 PM
I had planned to be out of the house as much as possible on Monday and Tuesday (the only days i'm working!) but it looks like the rain and snow will put paid to that idea! :rolleyes:

So have had to come up with some new ideas, tomorrow we're going to make our own chocolate easter eggs then on Tuesday we can decorate them with icing. Also going to paint some hard boiled eggs, had planned to take the kids egg rolling but looks like a no no with the weather so will just hand the eggs over so parents can take them instead :D

nipper
01-04-2012, 08:28 PM
snow? yikes!:panic:

The Juggler
01-04-2012, 09:28 PM
we are painting hard boiled eggs, and doing a hunt in the garden, then makign choccie crispie nests with cadburys minis in them.

also going to attempt a farm trip wed, weather permitting :)

adele1985
02-04-2012, 06:18 AM
hi hun im worikng tuesday, wednesday and thursday all day and we have got lots of easter stuff planned

Easter egg hunt
Birds nest cakes
Easter biscuits
Decorating hard boiled eggs
Easter cards
Makeing easter bonnets

Ive just bought some marbelling ink so very excited to use it :D

Roseolivia
02-04-2012, 07:13 AM
We're off to York railway museum today, tomorrow weather meant to be quite bad so will probably stay in and do Easter crafts, Wed may go to soft play then more Easter crafts then meant to be out Thursday but this is dependant on the weather. I'm hoping it's going to be better weather next week as we're hoping to go away in the caravan for a few days up the Northumberland coast.