PDA

View Full Version : Yay! New Car!

Monkey26
01-04-2012, 02:43 PM
So yesterday I picked up a Citroen/Peugeot bench seat I won on eBay and this morning I picked up my "new" Citroen c8 :clapping: AND it all fits perfectly so i am now an 8 seat vehicle owner!! I'm so happy :D I'm like a child at Christmas and can't wait to take the mindees out in it tomorrow for the first day of the Easter hols :D

No point to the post, just wanted to share my joy!! Xx

irislili
01-04-2012, 04:42 PM
:smile: i have a VW Sharan which has 7 seats and I love it- so much easier to get the kids in and out (just my own, just started on the Childminding journey).
enjoy your new car :jump for joy:

breezy
01-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Thats great, hope the mindees enjoy being out in it:clapping:

blue bear
01-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Well done, enjoy.

Monkey26
01-04-2012, 07:22 PM
:smile: i have a VW Sharan which has 7 seats and I love it- so much easier to get the kids in and out (just my own, just started on the Childminding journey).
enjoy your new car :jump for joy:

I used to have a 7 seater (well technically i still do until i sell it!) but my childminding business outgrew it :laughing: Good luck with childminding, i'm sure you'll be fab! x

tinkerbelle
02-04-2012, 05:05 PM
So yesterday I picked up a Citroen/Peugeot bench seat I won on eBay and this morning I picked up my "new" Citroen c8 :clapping: AND it all fits perfectly so i am now an 8 seat vehicle owner!! I'm so happy :D I'm like a child at Christmas and can't wait to take the mindees out in it tomorrow for the first day of the Easter hols :D

No point to the post, just wanted to share my joy!! Xx

make sure you check with your insurance as iv just swapped to a 8 seater and iv had to insure it as a minibus i spent 17 hours trying to find insurance as a lot of companies womnt touch anything above 7 seats i ended up with aa minibus cover

miffy
02-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Hope you've had a lovely trip out somewhere today

Miffy xx

Monkey26
02-04-2012, 05:38 PM
8 seats are fine it's when you go to 9 it becomes a problem! My insurer didn't question it at all :-) but thank you tinkerbelle xx

Bevbeetle
02-04-2012, 07:14 PM
im picking my new car up tomorrow so excited 7 seater the kids are excited too just bit expensive buying car seats but all done now roll on Wed when we have our first outing yeah yeah yeah

Monkey26
02-04-2012, 07:22 PM
im picking my new car up tomorrow so excited 7 seater the kids are excited too just bit expensive buying car seats but all done now roll on Wed when we have our first outing yeah yeah yeah

:thumbsup: :clapping: :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
02-04-2012, 08:21 PM
I have a 7 seater and so need an 8 seater :panic:

Enjoy your car and all your outings in it :clapping:

Carol xx

silvermist
02-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Oooh I'd really like a 7 seater, a car sales man friend is expecting a Zafira in soon so Im going to be looking at that, my beloved focus just isnt up to the job anymore!:(