PDA

View Full Version : Car Door Magnets

greenfields
31-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Has anyone got one (from Vistaprint)? I have stickers to put up but I'm thinking these will be more obvious, especially to those walking up and down the street (my car is parked outside my house).

I have read somewhere online that they are useless and fall off - is this true?

loocyloo
31-03-2012, 08:23 AM
i've have the door magnets.

never had a problem with them at all. its just DH doesn't like them on the car as he says they mark the paint?

i had them on whilst i was looking for mindees, and have them on every now and again!

i put one on the boot, so people driving behind me, or in car parks can see it ;)

silvermist
31-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Hi, yes I have door magnets on car too, no problems as yet but my hubby also says they can mark the paint so take them off every now and again. Hth x

Little Bear
31-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Yes I have had the magnets for 4 years and they are fab. Don't scratch the paintwork or come off - even whizzing up the motorway

jumping j
31-03-2012, 02:39 PM
I've just got mine, I'd heard that they can cause problems with the paint, but they look fab and haven't come off yet, but I do keep checking in my mirrors to make sure they haven't fallen off!!:laughing:

~Grasshopper~
31-03-2012, 03:15 PM
mines been on the fridge for a year and hasnt fell off yet lol.

x

greenfields
31-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Suz, please tell me you haven't been driving your fridge. :p

Thanks all, car magnet it is then, as well as the stickers. Oh my - my car will be advertisment gone crazy! :laughing:

alwaysright
31-03-2012, 09:49 PM
mines been on the fridge for a year and hasnt fell off yet lol.

x

haha so has mine :)
kids love to play with it, but its barred from the car as it causes fading

why not try and get one of the vistaprint a3 posters for your front window, i have one of those and it generated work for me