PDA

View Full Version : Whos had a compliet

Hannahlg
30-05-2008, 06:52 PM
We had one in the last mouth,

I used to meet the childs mother at school at 3.15pm, this day the childs mother was late she was busy texting her borther to tell me she is one her way etc etc. anyways when the child i was picking up come out of school i went taking the little boy with me. It was also raining this day too. Well she wasnt happy becouse i wouldnt leave the child with her borther.

when parents are going to be late there need to contact me or mum to say etc. And we can only leave childen with emacgany contacts with the parents say so. the parent didnt have an emancgany contact.

so she complaid becouse i would'nt leave the child with her borther, who is not an emagany contact.

all ofstand said was to write in the complants thing and carry on childminding. we dont even have to tell other parents. It got her know where in the end did it.

chez1373
30-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Oh my god that terrible what a horrid thing for her to do...

She should be happy you wouldnt give in to some one saying he was there to pick up the child.. just imagine what would have happened if you would have given the child over and he wasnt a family member.....

Some parents are very strange indeed.

miffy
30-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Thankfully Ofsted saw her complaint for what it was - vindictive.

Nasty experience for you all the same

miffy xx

Hannahlg
31-05-2008, 05:32 PM
yeah well as soon as she said she was going to report us to ofsted my mum write a little telling them about everything what happend that day.

brillminder
31-05-2008, 05:51 PM
some folks are so silly if she rang you it maybe would have been ok too :@)

Spangles
31-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Some parents are so unreasonable.

Do you still care for this child or did you terminate the contract? I can't imagine having to work with her after that, the atmosphere would be quite strained I would have thought.