PDA

View Full Version : Stock up on ink for September!!

Shar
30-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Had a look at the new EYFS for Sept. Don't have enough ink to print it all off. Got to stock up. I wish our LA would supply a hard copy or even be able to buy a copy. :rolleyes:

Tink
30-03-2012, 12:39 PM
I would buy the copy too!

rickysmiths
30-03-2012, 12:55 PM
I have had it printed out but would prefer a hard copy like we had last time. Also a disc with so of the bits on would be good.

silvermist
30-03-2012, 02:44 PM
I printed it off too and the development matters document, then watched the ink levels disappear! I really think its out of order that they are not doing hard copies anymore! :(

PixiePetal
30-03-2012, 02:56 PM
To fill my PC printer with ink cost £45. It can only be bought from PC world or Amazon if I am lucky. Refilled are hard to get too and messed up my printer. I am not printing it out :rolleyes: I will just have to sit at PC to do my LJs and reference things there.:angry:

I think we should all get a copy as we are required to use it - but that would cost money :rolleyes::angry:

silvermist
30-03-2012, 03:00 PM
To fill my PC printer with ink cost £45. It can only be bought from PC world or Amazon if I am lucky. Refilled are hard to get too and messed up my printer. I am not printing it out :rolleyes: I will just have to sit at PC to do my LJs and reference things there.:angry:

I think we should all get a copy as we are required to use it - but that would cost money :rolleyes::angry:

The thing that bugs me with this is... every year or so new words are added to the dictionary, we can all find them on the computer etc..however... are they going to stop printing new editions of the dictionary...I dont think so.
If we are required to use it then I strongly believe we should be able to have a copy of it!!!:angry:

funemnx
30-03-2012, 04:49 PM
I wish they would send a hard copy - it's much easier to look at things when you have a book in your hand instead of having to scroll through stuff. Luckily I've found ink for my printer for just £1.99 per colour and cheaper to buy a set of the 6 colours! Unfortunately, my printer only works if all 6 colours have ink in them.. :rolleyes:

onceinabluemoon
30-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Maybe they will do hard copies a bit nearer the time? Not much point in wasting money like they did last time on a dud copy and then to have to reprint...

kel1983
30-03-2012, 05:30 PM
I would be happy to buy a hard copy if it was offered.

Shar
30-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Do you think that if we all asked via e-mail, the DOE would consider printing it for us to purchase? Enough demand may help swing it? :idea:

*Katrina*
30-03-2012, 09:19 PM
I would happily pay (a reasonable amount) for a copy, another woman at my CYPOP5 course today said she would too. The general consensus from everyone on the course was that they wanted a hard copy.

silvermist
30-03-2012, 09:21 PM
I would happily pay (a reasonable amount) for a copy, another woman at my CYPOP5 course today said she would too. The general consensus from everyone on the course was that they wanted a hard copy.

I'd pay a reasonable amount too. Lets keep our fingers crossed. x

appleblossom
30-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Do you all use inkjet printers? It's a lot cheaper with a laser printer. I print all my contracts, obs sheets etc, etc on my laser printer and just use the colour inkjet printer for photographs.

Or am I missing something; does the EYFS need to be printed in colour? If so please ignore me.:)

boxtree7
30-03-2012, 09:41 PM
I am gonna be cheeky and ask one of my mums to print for me.