View Full Version : Childcare credits

30-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place.

Is there a number or email address I can phone or write to, to inform the childcare tax people that I am no longer careing for a child.

I have reason to suspect one of my ex mindees is now being cared for by a relative and mum may have not thought of letting the beneifits office know.

I dont want to do it maliciously but just want to maybe email them just to cover myself.

30-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Here is the Tax Credits helpline number
0345 300 3900


30-03-2012, 12:13 PM
When parents leave I always get them to sign a form saying the last day the child was with me/paid for and that if they are claiming tax credits they know it is their responsibility to inform HMRC.

Miffy xx