PDA

View Full Version : We've had a lovely day.....

karensmart4
29-03-2012, 09:24 PM
we made 'Bunny Ear Headbands' and after we had a lovely group photo we all went into the garden for an Easter Egg Hunt, bless them the children were sooo excited :thumbsup:

As the children found the eggs they put them into a large bowl, when they had exhausted their search we took the bowl inside and counted the eggs and then we shared them out into the lovely baskets we'd made, the children had 4 each plus 1 to eat right away :D

One little boy aged 3 gave me the "biggest hug in the whole world", and it was. :jump for joy:

fluff1975
29-03-2012, 09:38 PM
That sounds fabulous Karen, and what lovely weather for it too :)

We went to a local park (we being 2 other CMs and various parents with their children who wern't being minded today but wanted to come anyway!). We hid those re-fillable plastic eggs* all around the park and watched as both the children and the council gardeners competed to find the most eggs!!!

*thank you Hobbycraft: 49p for 12 in their post easter sale last year!

angeldelight
29-03-2012, 09:40 PM
That sounds great Karen

Did you take any pics of your bunny headbands?

Angel xx

karensmart4
29-03-2012, 09:58 PM
That sounds great Karen

Did you take any pics of your bunny headbands?

Angel xx

I did take pics but they were on the children's heads :laughing:

All we did was have a band of card about an inch wide, I cut out some rabbit type ears, the children coloured the ears in, they stuck lots of stickers around the band then I stapled it all together, even the 1yr olds joined in :thumbsup:

karensmart4
29-03-2012, 10:00 PM
That sounds fabulous Karen, and what lovely weather for it too :)

We went to a local park (we being 2 other CMs and various parents with their children who wern't being minded today but wanted to come anyway!). We hid those re-fillable plastic eggs* all around the park and watched as both the children and the council gardeners competed to find the most eggs!!!

*thank you Hobbycraft: 49p for 12 in their post easter sale last year!

I love days like that :thumbsup:

flowerpots
30-03-2012, 06:26 AM
Sounds lovely, we are doing an easter egg hunt next week, hope the weather holds out. :rolleyes:

miffy
30-03-2012, 06:30 AM
Sounds like you all had a lovely time

We're having our Easter party and egg hunt next week so also hoping the weather lasts.

Miffy xx