PDA

View Full Version : anyone local

adele1985
26-03-2012, 09:00 PM
ive been on this forum for a year
just woundering if any childminders are local to me
im in yarm
I dont know where id be without this forum but it would be nice to put some faces and names to the names on here :)

miffy
26-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Sorry Adele I don't even know where Yarm is :blush: don't think it's anywhere near me.

Miffy xx

karensmart4
26-03-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm in the West Country ...... Where is Yarm:o:confused:

The Juggler
26-03-2012, 09:15 PM
i don't know either hon - so don't think I'm near :(

amanda1309
26-03-2012, 10:04 PM
I'm in Hartlepool so not that far away x

Roseolivia
27-03-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm in Elwick, just outside of Hartlepool so like Amanda not too far away. I'm actually down your end today, off to Preston Park for a few hours.

mama2three
27-03-2012, 07:01 AM
I used to be close by - Middleton St George , but am now down in the midlands near to Miffy. Why not post something on the 'fancy meeting up' page , maybe over Easter , and Im sure you'll get replies from others close by :D

adele1985
27-03-2012, 08:42 AM
I'm in Elwick, just outside of Hartlepool so like Amanda not too far away. I'm actually down your end today, off to Preston Park for a few hours.

aww the kids will love that are u going to buterfly world to? its in preston park its around £4 in ( under 5's are free) we went last week the kids can feed the big fish there are also reptiles and meercats :D

Ive got the day off today so ill be peeling more stickers off the ambulance (were making it into a camper) What fun :rolleyes:

Roseolivia
27-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Yeah, we're going to try Butterfly World although have 3 under 2's so hoping the butterflies won't freak them out. Going to be a lovely day so taking a picnic too. Shame you're not working you could have come and met us.

loocyloo
27-03-2012, 09:31 AM
ooo, sounds like fun. just looked it up, might be somewhere for me to venture to!

i'm on the north york moors, so not close, but not that far away! :D depending upon which way i go, about an hours drive max!

Roseolivia
28-03-2012, 08:49 AM
ooo, sounds like fun. just looked it up, might be somewhere for me to venture to!

i'm on the north york moors, so not close, but not that far away! :D depending upon which way i go, about an hours drive max!

We should have a summer meet there. The updated museum is meant to open in summer and they've added extra things in the play area. It's lovely when it's a nice day and you can have a picnic and a nice walk.

loocyloo
28-03-2012, 09:31 AM
We should have a summer meet there. The updated museum is meant to open in summer and they've added extra things in the play area. It's lovely when it's a nice day and you can have a picnic and a nice walk.

good plan !!! :D :D :D

Pandypops
28-03-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm from Ingleby Barwick....

....but I moved to London 10 years ago so I'm a bit far away from you now :blush: