PDA

View Full Version : Feel bad now!

snufflepuff
26-03-2012, 08:24 AM
Mindee arrived today with a bit of a rash near one eye. Dad said he has hayfever. After he left I noticed he has a rash on his neck, back and tummy too....so I've text Mum to ask if we know what it is (because Dad doesn't tend to pass the message on) and she said she didn't know it was there. He gets eczema on his back but not his tummy so must be something else, so she's coming to get him. I feel really bad, she's a nurse and has been working all night and now won't get any sleep, poor thing!

flowerpots
26-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Don't feel bad, it could be anything. I f i was mum, id be glad you let me know. :thumbsup:

snufflepuff
26-03-2012, 09:10 AM
She seemed fine about it. She's got an appointment with the doctor and I said if GP says it's nothing then to bring LO back, but she said not to worry! I have his big brother here too, she said she can still get some sleep if it's just one child with her, if it's 2 it's impossible...so she will be fine! Bless her, if only all parents were like this!!!

caz3007
26-03-2012, 10:24 AM
What a nice parent and yes she can probably get her head down if LO has a nap.

Hopefully its nothing x

snufflepuff
26-03-2012, 11:43 AM
GP not sure what it is. She said as it could be viral she doesn't want him spreading anything around so she's keeping him home.

The Juggler
26-03-2012, 01:11 PM
don't feel bad hon :panic: hope he is ok

got-it girls
26-03-2012, 01:24 PM
She seemed fine about it. She's got an appointment with the doctor and I said if GP says it's nothing then to bring LO back, but she said not to worry! I have his big brother here too, she said she can still get some sleep if it's just one child with her, if it's 2 it's impossible...so she will be fine! Bless her, if only all parents were like this!!!

Sounds like you have really decent parent there.......fingers crossed little one is ok....xx