PDA

View Full Version : Toddler groups.. Great way to get business you are right!!

smurfette
22-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Went to toddlers today for the first time in about six weeks .. Was almost immediately collared by one of the mums I have spoken to a couple of times to see if I had a space for the month of April .. Do I?!! It's for a friend of hers who has lifted their daughter out of nursery as she has caught loads of bugs and mum is going on maternity in may. They have been struggling through but are stuck for April so she is passing on my number! Would be great as having lost mindee last week I am down a full timer although i have filled two days a week.

This lady is also wondering if I have space for her own two boys three days a week from July when she goes back to work. Not sure if I can wangle it with moving some of my more flexible parents around but we will see. Lovely to be asked anyway and a real compliment of how I handle mindees i feel! Never went to this grouP with the intention of getting business as it is about three miles away but this mum doesn't think its a problem she will drive to mine and get the train from here and the other mum takes the motorway near me. So there you go , you never know who is watching or where it will lead!

loocyloo
22-03-2012, 01:16 PM
:D great news! well done ! x

Becci26
22-03-2012, 02:15 PM
:clapping:

well done!

I have got one of my mindees from going to a toddler group, convinced her to send him to me instead of a nursery!!

The Juggler
22-03-2012, 02:22 PM
great news honey :clapping::clapping: