PDA

View Full Version : Obs help pleaseeee

Diana67
21-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Hi me againnn

Think im blind as doesnt matter how much I look at pictures I cant see the obvious

1.15mth old playing with building bricks builds upto 3 bricks links iv got KUW designing and making 8/20mths not sure about psrn(counting to 3 as she doesnt actualy say the words)psed(she is pleased with her self just feel so thick .

2.15mth old playing on pretend phone

I just feel im trying so hard to get it right before I eventualy get a mindie obs is on my grandaughter as advised to do example journal hope the penny will drop soon as getting so worked up over this.

Sorry to go on just want to get it right so all advise welcome :(:(

The Juggler
21-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi me againnn

Think im blind as doesnt matter how much I look at pictures I cant see the obvious

1.15mth old playing with building bricks builds upto 3 bricks links iv got KUW designing and making 8/20mths not sure about psrn(counting to 3 as she doesnt actualy say the words)psed(she is pleased with her self just feel so thick . building towers will come under shape space and measure also hon (PSRN) and I would argue learning about balance but doesn' fit neatly anywhere into EYFS criteria so I just write it in :laughing:

2.15mth old playing on pretend phone Creative development - imaginary play and KUW - ICT :thumbsup:

I just feel im trying so hard to get it right before I eventualy get a mindie obs is on my grandaughter as advised to do example journal hope the penny will drop soon as getting so worked up over this.

Hope that helps - don't worry took me ages to get going when EYFS came in :)

rosebud
21-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Hi me againnn

1.15mth old playing with building bricks builds upto 3 bricks links iv got KUW designing and making 8/20mths not sure about psrn(counting to 3 as she doesnt actualy say the words)psed(she is pleased with her self just feel so thick .

2.15mth old playing on pretend phone

You're on the right lines on the first one but I would add PD as she's practising using fine motor skills. I would put the second one down as CD - as she's copying what adults do, this is the first step to roleplaying and using imagination.

HTH