PDA

View Full Version : Successful parent meeting!!

smurfette
20-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Had a lady call last night about two days a week for her little boy,, we hit it off immediately on the phone so much so that she was talking about when he would
Start with me rather than if. I was a bit worried cos it was 9pm when she rang and he was screaming in the background and then she told me he had put nail varnish on his face!!! Anyway they came today and he is adorable (on first meeting!) and she was just lovely very relaxed unlike pita parent just gone! And .. He starts next week Wednesday's and Friday's and begins settling in tomorrow! Am thrilled hope This will be a much healthier working relationship than the last one! And as my three day a week little ones mum is flexible I should be able to work them opposite each other should a full
Time mindee come along

Thanks for all your support guys!!

flowerpots
20-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Yay! thats fab hun, well done :clapping:

sarah707
20-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Some just seem right from the start! Well done you :clapping:

Roseolivia
21-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Well done, nice parents do come along

miffy
21-03-2012, 07:33 AM
That's fabulous - well done!

Miffy xx

Demonjill
21-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Fab news well done :thumbsup:

I am lucky to have great parents too long may that last:clapping:

stardust
21-03-2012, 08:32 AM
About time you had some good parent luck lol. Well done xx hope this is a good one xx

smurfette
21-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Thanks all! He was here two hours this morning , mum left with a goodbye he waved and then played all morning like he had always been here! Fitted well with the other two i had today. Think I have gotten so used to little ones who are more hard work. . He may well be different another day but today was lovely!

And the best bit? Mum didnt blink when i gave her contract, we talked it through and she signed no bother! First time have used a contract as its not standard here but feels so good to have it all signed and sealed officially, hopefully will prevent the problems I had before!