PDA

View Full Version : Just submitted my first self assement

kellib
20-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Eeek!! :laughing:

Hopefully I've done enough and written all the right things. Decided just to send it in tonight as I was just adding things for the sake of it now and making it too long winded!

Demonjill
20-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Very good well done.

Ive only just started mine i found some bits confusing and repetitive and because i hadnt been minding long i feel i dont know enough yet to fill some in lol, so will prob keep going back over sections

Ive not been asked to send it in yet though have you had your letter saying to do it etc?

kellib
20-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Very good well done.

Ive only just started mine i found some bits confusing and repetitive and because i hadnt been minding long i feel i dont know enough yet to fill some in lol, so will prob keep going back over sections

Ive not been asked to send it in yet though have you had your letter saying to do it etc?

Yeah I got a letter just under 4 weeks ago now then they send me some questionnaires to hand out to parents so I'm guessing I'll get an inspection soon!

I only started minding in September so I feel the same but just wrote what I thought was right and am hoping for the best. Without this place though I would have been even more lost!

Demonjill
20-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Yeah I got a letter just under 4 weeks ago now then they send me some questionnaires to hand out to parents so I'm guessing I'll get an inspection soon!

I only started minding in September so I feel the same but just wrote what I thought was right and am hoping for the best. Without this place though I would have been even more lost!

Yeah i started in November but that was just for one day a week started full time in February so really just started filling it in now - so i will probably get the letter soon then - part of me is not ready and the other part of me wants it over with so i can see where i am at - iykwim - as ive nothing to compare it with.

Would you mind keeping me up to date with how it all goes if thats not too cheeky to ask hun?:blush:

kellib
20-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Yeah i started in November but that was just for one day a week started full time in February so really just started filling it in now - so i will probably get the letter soon then - part of me is not ready and the other part of me wants it over with so i can see where i am at - iykwim - as ive nothing to compare it with.

Would you mind keeping me up to date with how it all goes if thats not too cheeky to ask hun?:blush:

That's not a problem :)

I feel the same, just want it to happen so I know where I'm going right and where I'm going wrong (probably going wrong more than I think!:D)