PDA

View Full Version : CONTRACTS? A LITTLE HELP PLEASE!

silvermist
19-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Hi everyone, i recently posted about ncma or mm insurance as I couldnt decide what to do. Ive been googling them both and weighing them up. Does anyone use mm contracts? Are they simple and straightforward. I havent as yet completed any contracts as all my mindees start after easter so I am just trying to decide which company to go with. Im worried the MM wont be simple and clear to understand. Ive also tried to find the contracts online so I can compare them but havent been able to find them. I can feel myself getting stressed about it as I need to join up and get my contracts ready.Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance :)

rickysmiths
19-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Sorry can't tell you about the MM ones, I have always used the NCMA ones with success. They are straight forward to fill in and leave space to add any bits you need to add.

silvermist
19-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Sorry can't tell you about the MM ones, I have always used the NCMA ones with success. They are straight forward to fill in and leave space to add any bits you need to add.

Thank you RS, i appreciate your help. :thumbsup:

sarah707
19-03-2012, 06:02 PM
A friend was moaning about the new NCMA ones the other day - she said they are much too complicated :laughing: However I can't comment as I don't use them!

If you are insured with MM you can use your own paperwork. :D

silvermist
19-03-2012, 07:59 PM
A friend was moaning about the new NCMA ones the other day - she said they are much too complicated :laughing: However I can't comment as I don't use them!

If you are insured with MM you can use your own paperwork. :D

Thanks Sarah, But MM do have contratcs you can use dont they?:)

miffy
19-03-2012, 08:12 PM
I've always used NCMA contracts, there are notes on the back to help you fill them in and space to add anything that doesn't fit elsewhere. If you insure with NCMA you must use their contracts but with MM you can use any paperwork

Miffy xx

Penny1959
19-03-2012, 08:23 PM
I have PM you -but yes MM do have contracts that you can buy

Penny :)

silvermist
19-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Thank you Penny :littleangel:

loocyloo
19-03-2012, 09:05 PM
i use the ncma ones, but find the newest ones more complicated and don't like the way the pages are now laid out. i always have to add/change bits :blush:

Tatjana
19-03-2012, 09:12 PM
The new nmca one are now 4 pages long as opposed to the old ones, 3 pages. There's no longer a bit to add things too as it covers everything now.:thumbsup:

ChocolateChip
19-03-2012, 10:20 PM
I use MM contracts, they are 5 pages but it is all set out very clearly, and covers a lot of permissions aswell.
I also use their child record forms and accident/ incident and medication forms.
They do other forms as part of their CM kit but I don't personally find the need for it.
Haven't seen NCMA ones so can't comment but would recommend MM.

silvermist
20-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the advice chocolatechip! Ive decided im going MM now!:thumbsup: