PDA

View Full Version : Made to most of my time while they had nap

kel1983
19-03-2012, 03:02 PM
I have been out and mowed the lawn. But dont worry there are 2 of us minding so didnt leave them unattended.

We are trying to get the lawn sorted ready for the easter holiday. Where the dog has run around it so much during the winter it has left mud patches which I hope to get re-seeded this evening. fingers crossed it will grow in time. :panic: and that we continue to have this lovely weather.

We have a decking area which is enclosed which we have been using up until now. But unfortunately the playhouse is the other side of the lawn. The children keep going on at us to go and play in it.

We have also just ordered loads of outdoor toys from tesco as we had a £10 of voucher so would be like to be able to make the most of the garden.

adele1985
19-03-2012, 05:48 PM
I have been out and mowed the lawn. But dont worry there are 2 of us minding so didnt leave them unattended.

We are trying to get the lawn sorted ready for the easter holiday. Where the dog has run around it so much during the winter it has left mud patches which I hope to get re-seeded this evening. fingers crossed it will grow in time. :panic: and that we continue to have this lovely weather.

We have a decking area which is enclosed which we have been using up until now. But unfortunately the playhouse is the other side of the lawn. The children keep going on at us to go and play in it.

We have also just ordered loads of outdoor toys from tesco as we had a £10 of voucher so would be like to be able to make the most of the garden.

i have 2 dogs so i know what you mean, we seperated the garden into 2 so the dogs only have acess to the main garden.....im getting rid of the grass :clapping: i cant wait to have a garden that i can use with getting mud all over the house
the kids garden will still be grassed but im getting slate and paving in the main garden hopefully in time for my birthday BBQ in july :laughing:
Thought id add a pic of my two dogs to :D
http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k610/adelecorbett/18312021.jpg
http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k610/adelecorbett/18312005.jpg

kel1983
19-03-2012, 07:08 PM
They are very cute.

At the moment we are able to seperate the lawn and the decking area. The dog has the run of the lawn when the children are out on the decking.

We have a staff who doesnt live up to his breed at all (lukily) He knows he is not allowed in the room with the children so lives in the kitchen or garden during the day.

Dragonfly
19-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Your dogs are lovely.Lucky you having a big enough garden to seperate the dogs, my garden isnt big enough for that:(

adele1985
19-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Your dogs are lovely.Lucky you having a big enough garden to seperate the dogs, my garden isnt big enough for that:(

the kids garden isent massive but big enough to fit a playhouse and sandpit
http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k610/adelecorbett/1112010.jpg
if they want any more room we bormally take the dog for a walk or go to the local playground

miffy
19-03-2012, 08:08 PM
The kid's garden looks great and your dogs are lovely

Miffy xx

kel1983
19-03-2012, 08:31 PM
wow I love your garden. Very cosy looking.

adele1985
19-03-2012, 08:50 PM
wow I love your garden. Very cosy looking.

thanx there a bit around the side too (like an L shape) with play bark planning to get a small play frame when i get the funds :)