PDA

View Full Version : What have we all done so far today?

kellib
14-03-2012, 01:37 PM
I've had a lovely morning with my mindee (21 month LO), we went to the beach (luckily only 15 minutes away) and the park on the prom then took LO to a cafe for lunch.

He's now sleeping and I'm chilling on here :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
14-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Well I have been to asda - came home and cleaned the litchen and living room. Put a load in the washer and the dryer. about to hoover the stairs. Been on here and facebook. Can you tell I have no mindees here at all :)

Toothfairy
14-03-2012, 01:50 PM
We have made mothers day gifts.
We've made a teapot card with a tea bag inside, a tulip picture with a picture of them hidden behind the petals and a worlds best mum certificate which they have coloured and i've laminated.
Then they have had a nap, freeplay and then lunch. We have now got the dressing up out.
I'm just about to have a well earnt coffee :thumbsup:

loocyloo
14-03-2012, 01:50 PM
we've 'free played', walked to the library, chosen some books, bought some plants in the market, looked at all the furit and veg, had morning tea at our favourite coffee shop ( been complimented on my well behaved LO :clapping: ) come home and did lots of singing & dancing.
had lunch and LOs all asleep in bed. i have lots i OUGHT to be doing, but i got sidetracked :rolleyes::blush: with the forum !!! just too many interesting posts today !!! :laughing:

silvermist
14-03-2012, 01:59 PM
I've just booked in my first ever mindee!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

ziggy
14-03-2012, 02:00 PM
took little ones to toddler group, just waiting for older ones to come in from school, nice out so they can play in garden

rhea26
14-03-2012, 03:06 PM
We went to soft play this morn then stopped at a little woodlands on the walk home to climb some trees and make a den! Then further on the walk home stopped at a park then eventually got home for lunch, then we painted flower pots so later they can plant some sun flower seeds for mothers day and now they are chilling with some lego play as all tired from our busy morning!
Got to plant seeds this afternoon and make cards and getting play doh out, then home time :)

mindingmummy08
14-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Toddlers this am, then a nice buggy walk and naps. Shops and dressing up this afternoon I have had to eat a lot of imaginary food!! Little one is going home early today :clapping: so I'm off to lock myself in the office and complete my SEF :rolleyes:

mushpea
14-03-2012, 05:45 PM
we went to the childrens center and made mothers day handprint cards then off to another minders for lunch and a play,, came home and the childrne went home then I cleaned out all the animals and made a choccy cheese cake yum:clapping:

singingcactus
14-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Haven't done anything really. Boys didn't really need my input this morning, and this afternoon we were outside in the yard and they still didn't require my input. I did order a new viv for my latest snake though.

BuggsieMoo
14-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Have given notice to 4 mindees (5th one to do tomorrow) and sorted out via DH housing in our new military patch. Oh the joys of being a military wife!

kellib
14-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Sounds like we've all had fun and interesting days!

Now to think of things to do tomorrow :laughing:

Bluebell
14-03-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm hoping the weather will be better tomorrow - a bit cold today!

We had a really nice day today.After the school run we went for a walk and looked at the boats and the ducks, then to the library. When we got home we read some books, played a bit, had some music on while they rocked out with guitars ( didn't really go with the nursery rhymes but they enjoyed it!) had lunch, played outside - got the water play out - I thought it was too cold but they all wanted to and really enjoyed it!

Then we did mothers days cards. Should have done that first as the paint was still wet! Then we went down the sports centre to collect my son who was swimming with the school - both the children I look after have siblings who are in the same year so were swimming too and I drop them there too. Then I drop my boys to my mum-in-law and then to work for 3 hours then the shop and now home! Only 2 weeks left of work now and then it will be full time childminding for me - has only taken me a year to pluck up the courage to chuck the job in!

silvermist
14-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Tomorrow my little grand daughter is coming round and when her mum leaves we are going to make a mothers day gift for her. Cant wait!:clapping:

Ripeberry
14-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Been up since 5.30am and had breakfast. Got my own kids up at 7am then mindees arrived at 7.30am.
School runs then pre-school for oldest. Little one had a two hour nap so got on with accounts.
Pre-school run, did craft for mothers day, cooked lunch. Oldest so tired he fell asleep on the sofa, youngest spent time running around and pulling out all the toys out of the boxes.
Went for a drive half an hour before school ended just to get little one to have a nap. Eldest still so tired I had to carry him to the car still fast asleep :rolleyes:
Got my own two from the school, did snacks, own kids friends came over (over 8yr olds X4) and they played in the garden with the little ones whilst I got tea ready and they all went home by 6pm.
Long day!

Vickster
14-03-2012, 08:25 PM
One mindee not in so me and my DD and my 2 year old mindee, music and play this am, followed by painting for Mothers Day card. Freeplay, then nap, followed by school run, two home and potato planting!