PDA

View Full Version : accor vouchers

childminder54
29-05-2008, 08:00 AM
yes these are the ones ive just filled form in on internet and fax my certificate.. how long does it take to get your registation number reading form you dont have to wait until the end of the month. she is only paying for the money she owes for the month minus the vouchers money as i was taken back as she said let me know when your no omes back silly me said nothing she has only started freind of another mindee. just been asked by another mindee about vouchers husband checking at work. so i could be dealing with another company have to see...
veronicaxx:laughing: :laughing:

venus89
29-05-2008, 08:35 AM
I'd love to answer you but didn't quite understand.... I must be having a blond day!!

angeldelight
29-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Unsure what you mean also

Do you mean you are not getting any money till you hear back about the vouchers and your registration with them ?

Angel xx

venus89
29-05-2008, 08:54 AM
I'm so glad it's not just me - I was wondering if my week off had lost the few brain cells I had left.... :laughing:

Hannahlg
29-05-2008, 10:02 AM
we take accor vouchers, but both aprents and us sorted it before the parent went back to work. so when the children started it was already sit up

hello kitty
29-05-2008, 12:40 PM
I receive my money direct into my bank account from Accor services, I receive an email from them confirming how much and from who each month. I think I filled in a form at the start of the cm contract and it more or less started straight away. Haven't had any probs with them over the last 2.5 years. :)

miffy
29-05-2008, 02:23 PM
I receive my money direct into my bank account from Accor services, I receive an email from them confirming how much and from who each month. I think I filled in a form at the start of the cm contract and it more or less started straight away. Haven't had any probs with them over the last 2.5 years. :)

My experience has been the same as Kitty's.

The parent has to authorise accor to pay the money into your bank account once it's all set up.

HTH

miffy xx

childminder54
30-05-2008, 10:19 PM
yes these are the ones ive just filled form in on internet and fax my certificate.. how long does it take to get your registation number reading form you dont have to wait until the end of the month. she is only paying for the money she owes for the month minus the vouchers money as i was taken back as she said let me know when your no omes back silly me said nothing she has only started freind of another mindee. just been asked by another mindee about vouchers husband checking at work. so i could be dealing with another company have to see...
veronicaxx:laughing: :laughing:

its me spelling mistakes... ive sent my registration certificate in by fax how long to get my ref no to give to mindee.she said she will bay me for the month she owes minus the 55 POUNDS aweek she will be getting off accor. when my no comes through to give it to here hope this makes sense.. veronicaxx

miffy
31-05-2008, 07:27 AM
I can't remember exactly how long it took - think a couple of weeks

Good luck - hope it's soon sorted

miffy xx

Cammie Doodle
31-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Mine took awhile to set but Parents paid in cash until account was up and running (its not your fault account not set up, why should you have to wait to be paid????????????????????????????)
No prob with Accor since account has been opened

brillminder
31-05-2008, 06:05 PM
i have about 3 types of vouches and some times delays so always check and keep an eye