PDA

View Full Version : Sponsoring a child

mum2two
13-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Does anyone do this?

I've been thinking about it for a while, as thought it would be a nice idea for the minded children, to look at where they live, and be able to do drawings etc for them.

But there are so many out there... :panic: I want one where the we will get some form of communication from them, so the minded children can really get involved, so after some advice from anyone that does it.

xx

catminder
13-03-2012, 10:24 AM
No advice I'm afraid but it's something I've been thinking about and will be interested to watch this thread.

birch24
13-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Does anyone do this?

I've been thinking about it for a while, as thought it would be a nice idea for the minded children, to look at where they live, and be able to do drawings etc for them.

But there are so many out there... :panic: I want one where the we will get some form of communication from them, so the minded children can really get involved, so after some advice from anyone that does it.

xx

Hi I sponsor a child from Ecuador. We get letters and photo's regularly and can write or send gifts and photo's back. It is a really good thing to do as it supports the child's education and health services. The family get support too. It is a commitment though as they like you to continue once you start which is fair enough.

I sponsor through Compassion UK. :D