PDA

View Full Version : Not been paid!!!

NicoleW
13-03-2012, 06:36 AM
I invoice parents on the 28th of every month for payment to be made on the 1st.

One parent has just recently got childcare vouchers from salary exchange, it's now the 13th and I haven't received anything. On my account on salary exchange it says £xxx reconciled 11/03/2012

I phoned them up and they said the payment went on the 11th but I still haven't got it????

Had to miss a few payments of my bills because of it

miffy
13-03-2012, 07:32 AM
It takes 3 to 4 working days usually for the payment to reach your bank account so you probably won't get it until tomorrow at the earliest :(

Think I'd be having a word with parents to see why the payment didn't go through until 11th.

Miffy xx

AgentTink
13-03-2012, 07:32 AM
One of my families pays by vouchers, and they process both sets on the 1st everyonth and I recieve them on the,6th or 7th. This works fine for me, however if I wanted the money by the 1st they woud need to pay them on thd 25tlh of the previous month.

auntym
13-03-2012, 07:35 AM
All I know is that both voucher companies I use takes two days from hitting then to hitting my account. If you get paid on the first of each month you really need to check with the voucher company what dates they issue each month as one of mine is the first and one is the 28th. It depended usually on parents payment date from work