PDA

View Full Version : omg i wouldnt would you

foxy lady
12-03-2012, 02:37 PM
i have just seen this on childcare.co.uk this is all her advert says on it would you reply to it

high standard hygiene care for my son.
feeding at the right time and on time.
fluid intake every 30 minutes

she sounds like a really scary lady to me:eek: . i wonder if she gets many replies????

LauraS
12-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Wow. I wonder if her son has special needs?

boxtree7
12-03-2012, 02:41 PM
The world is going mad again !

uf353432
12-03-2012, 02:41 PM
perhaps the child has additional needs and the parent needs someone who can commit to a specific routine because it could effect the wellbeing of the child?

foxy lady
12-03-2012, 02:45 PM
perhaps the child has additional needs and the parent needs someone who can commit to a specific routine because it could effect the wellbeing of the child?

if that is the case she really should say on her post as i think she will scare lots
of childminder off with that post lol :laughing:

cabby
12-03-2012, 02:46 PM
lol...i saw this one, she was on my local parents list :rolleyes:

foxy lady
12-03-2012, 02:48 PM
lol...i saw this one, she was on my local parents list :rolleyes:

ha ha did you reply ?????

uf353432
12-03-2012, 02:52 PM
maybe she feels (like alot of parents with children with additional needs) that if she states her child has additional needs that would scare alot of minders off. Its been known to happen. She may well be a first time mum with issues of letting go control - but I like to be open minded :)

cabby
12-03-2012, 02:58 PM
noooo, i was going to until i saw the" high hygiene standard bit " then thought better of it.....:laughing::laughing:

Twinkle-Toes
12-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Maybe English is an additional/second language??

It sounds very 'literal translation' to me?! :D

pinkbutterfly
12-03-2012, 04:22 PM
No no .... this definitely sounds like a child with additional needs. She'll probably be better off with a nanny who doesn't bring her own child to work.

singingcactus
12-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Sounds like she has previously had a childcarer who kept a dirty house, maybe forgot to bother with nappies, and forget to feed the child and ensure he drank during the day. Maybe she tried to pull him out of her care but found she had to pay the full four weeks notice cos minder felt she'd done nothing wrong, so mum is just getting it out there in case she finds her child dirty, hungry and thirsty again so she can pull him immediately for breach of contract?

She wouldn't want to come to me, my house is a state no matter what I do, and I feed kids when they are hungry and not at 'right' time or even 'on time'. And I don't give fluids every 30 minutes, I provide free access like most people do. (and I just sent my little man home in an unchanged nappy cos I didn't notice that pick up time had arrived). Hope she finds someone.

Actually, my previous neighbour and good friend would have been the perfect minder for her, and I think she would be the perfect parent for my friend. Shame she gave up her registration and moved to saudi.

mamma_mia
12-03-2012, 11:32 PM
high standard hygiene.................... reminds me of my aunt, my poor cousins were never ever dirty, not even allowed crayons to colour in in case they got any on clothes or her house eeek.

Rio123
13-03-2012, 01:18 PM
OCD springs to mind!!

lottieslittlelambs
13-03-2012, 01:28 PM
lmao! eeek scary!

Mouse
13-03-2012, 01:37 PM
It wouldn't scare me off. I'd try to be non-judgemental and would contact her to find out WHY she needed strict hygiene and regular feeds.

If it was because of a specific reason, such as for health reasons, and I could offer what she needed, then I would be happy to do it.

If there was no specific reason, other than her being very fussy, then I'd pass on it.