PDA

View Full Version : mother's day for babies

gegele
12-03-2012, 08:11 AM
i have 3 under 3 and i'm at lost about what to do for mother's day...
for the 3rd year running i got caught out by forgetting that mother day is in march in england and not in may like in france!!!
last year i did geranium planting and pot painting, the year before was a picture frame and hand print poem...
i feel like we're doing the same thing again and i'm bored of it LOL

any ideas but i don't want something that I do from beginning to end LOL

xxxx

rickysmiths
12-03-2012, 09:23 AM
I have 4 under 3s. I got some magnet frames with 'Mummy' on them and have put a recent photo in them and added a die cut '2012' to the frame. We have planted bulbs. I did this about a month ago, miniature narcissus and they are about 4" tall now. I put an old washing up bowl of bulb fibre on the patio and put the pots in my messy play tray and let them fill the pots. We had great fun and got very messy. Only one of them tried to eat the compost :laughing:

kellib
12-03-2012, 10:37 AM
I have 2 under 2 and today we have drawn round their hands (we tried doing painted handprints last week but it was a disaster!), I'm going to cut out their handprints and stick it to some card with a nice poem, if I can find one, and a photo of the LO at the top.

Then I'm going to speak to my own mummy nicely and see if she was laminate them at her work for me :thumbsup: