PDA

View Full Version : What's the full title of this Elmer book?

pinkbutterfly
10-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Where Elmer paints himself and his friends can't recognise him?

angiemog
10-03-2012, 04:12 PM
I have that it is just ELMER xx

catminder
10-03-2012, 05:38 PM
My mindees love this one. It's called 'Elmer Again'
ISBN 978 1 84270 750 0

manjay
10-03-2012, 05:40 PM
I have that it is just ELMER xx

I agree:thumbsup:

SarahJellybean
10-03-2012, 09:39 PM
In Elmer, he paints himself Grey and hides among the others so they don't know which is him. Then he shouts BOO and it rains. Much hilarity ensues and they decide to celebrate once a year.
In Elmer Again, he paints all of the other elephants patchwork. They all think they are Elmer so they walk through the river to wash it off, then they are all grey so one that is pretending to be Elmer says he will get back into the river to see if the colours stick back to him, then the real Elmer appears on the other side of the river.

Guess which books are my daughter's favourites? Any further ELmer questions,give me a shout! Haha!

Rubybubbles
10-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Elmer

:D

Mollymop
10-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Aww yes I remember this book. I have a few of the Elmer books but not htis one.
I know it is off subject kind of, but I have found over the years my children/mindees haven't like Elmer books one bit - they get fed up with them straight away, so I try to read them in my own narrative to keep their attention:eek: So I am not a big fan

pinkbutterfly
11-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Thanks all. Just to mention ... Elmer books are a fantastic way of introducing little ones to the subject of diversity and equality. My daughter has very curly blond hair and she hates it .... she kept asking if after the next birthday it will be straight (she'll be 4 next weekend). There were times when she kept pulling it to make it straight. I had a really hard time explaining her that she is beautiful (I honestly think she looks so cute).